What Is Strong Forever?
Points of Focus
Seminars & Webinars
Stop Buying Good but Useless Information!
July 1, 2016
You're in a State of Emergency
June 25, 2016
'Assholes' and 'Bitches'
June 18, 2016
What About G-d?
June 14, 2016
Learn One New Thing Every Day!
June 6, 2016
Why Is Parenting So Difficult?
Signs Are Everywhere
June 3, 2016
May 27, 2016
Should kids get a coach?
May 20, 2016
Being a Kid
May 13, 2016
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
July 3, 2015
Here are a few areas to consider.
1. You will less likely to be offered a traditional job and trusted to earn your keep like in the old days.
2. You will most likely and more often be paid for performance; no results no compensation.
3. There are tens of thousands of people all over the world that will work for far less money than you expect, they may be far more educated but they are going after the same jobs that you are.
4. Higher education will no longer be a guarantee of success, just a foot in the door if you are lucky, then you will have to impress.
5. You will have to exceed expectations when it comes to accountability, reliability and trustworthiness. Employers are tired of flakes.
6. Most of what your parents know about getting and keeping a steady job today won’t help you much.
7. Advances in technology will most likely alienate you if you don’t make the required effort to keep up.
8. Becoming anti-establishment is not the same as thinking outside the box.
9. People are far less patient than before and your 30 seconds to make a good impression is now more like 15 seconds or less if your appearance is startling.
10. You will most likely realize many important things to improve the quality of your life when it’s too late.
11. The future is not what it used to be.
12. The experience that you create and leave behind for others is your new business card.
What might one do about this?
1. Immediately stop ignoring important information.
2. Get a grip on reality.
3. Become self-ish immediately.
July 2016 (1)
June 2016 (6)
May 2016 (4)
April 2016 (3)
August 2015 (2)
July 2015 (2)
June 2015 (3)